MENU

Slide

fidel the puking machine.

Friday, December 30, 2005

fidel, still sick.
almost a walking merlion.
puking, puking and MORE puking.
my tummy hurts =(
this is so sickening argh.
and my stupid 6230 is spoilt.
people call me, i can hear what they say
when i talk, they can't hear me -.-
guess i dropped it too many times hehe.
gotta change a new phone le
dunno what to change lehh
yesterday so sweet worh
darling brought lunch to my hse for us
actually, its brunch.
leon starves his girlfriend !
.. take his time somemore..

after that, hmm when he like finally reach hehe
sat down and eat, darling so cute :)
but my tummy's still going rumbling tumbling, ouch.
den after that we took a bus to darling's sch
hehe so sweet, i thought we both look so cute hahas
both of us wear shorts, converse sneakers.
darling hook his arms over me, hold me near and shared an umbrella
that's really nice :)
i love that feeling.

den we reached sch, we saw this girl.
ahlarmak, she was wearing really slack shorts & tee.
yeah its the holiday period. but, she's like super slack

den we went to the library to look for his friends.
BUT ! after looking thru the whole library.
STILL CANNOT FIND THEM !
aiyah, in the end we went to find some other friends of he's
it was fun being with them :)
lots.

but my day ended pretty badly.
started puking everything i ate
even when i drink plain water,
i puke -.-
sounds stupid.

No comments: